The agency world is constantly changing, thanks to shifts within technology, programmatic, à la carte services and our ever-increasing reliance on data. The agency structure is evolving on an almost daily basis, and modern agencies must decide if they are going to take a more corporate tack through acquisition or staying boutique and independent.
During Advertising Week Latin America, the Agency Track will explore the progression of the modern agency world and how it differs from its original structure to what it will look like in the years ahead. The Advertising Week LATAM Agency Track will take place on Tuesday, 13 February, on the Creativity Stage – Blue Room in the Papalote Museum at #AWLATAM 2018.
• In Is the Future of an Agency, Still an Agency? hear leading executives in holding companies, agencies, and newcomers in agency, discuss the future of what an agency looks like, or if agencies will take on a completely new form.
• Join an engaging conversation in Inspiring People to Follow their Dreams with Kimberly Clark’s Javier Pizzuto and Dream Big’s Juan de Lascurain about Dream Big’s work and its impact.
• During Rebranding the Ad Industry, learn from industry leaders about how to repaint the agency picture with emerging business needs.
• Managing Partner of Cato Brand Partners, Ricardo Saca, speaks with Cato Brand Partner’s clients on how companies don’t take advantage of their brand assets and history in You Are Not Just Your Logo: Storytelling.
• In Long Live the Independents, join President and Founder of Ingenia, Pablo Hernandez O’Hagan and CEO and CCO of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, Roberto Martini, on how and why their independent agencies have dodged acquisitions, and the benefits and deficits they’ve encountered as a result.Be sure to check out the rest of the Agency Track for even more #AWLATAM Agency content. Passes are available for purchase here.