Mexico City will host the 4th edition of Advertising Week, the global celebration of the advertising and marketing industries. From 12 – 15 February 2018, Latin America’s thought leaders will converge to discuss key business trends, issues of concern, innovations, and exciting new technologies.
Today, Advertising Week LATAM is proud to announce the first round of speakers for the inaugural edition of AWLATAM – a fantastic lineup of the industry’s best and brightest, including:
- David Shing, Digital Prophet at Oath, a Verizon Company, and owner of brands such as Yahoo!, AOL, Huffington Post, Tumblr, and Flickr.
- Nannette Lafond-Dufour, Chief Client Officer at McCann Worldgroup, and former executive of global network of advertising agencies all over the world.
- Ismael Cala, Author, Lecturer, Anchor and Producer, CNN en Español.
- Steven Wolfe-Pereira, Chief Marketing Officer of Quantcast, provider of real-time information and analysis of internet communications, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing
- Peter Schube, COO at Illumination Entertainment Inc., makers of of Despicable Me, Minions, The Secret Life of Pets, and Sing.
- Patrick McGinnis, Author, as well as Managing Partner at Dirigo Advisors which provides strategic advice to investors, entrepreneurs, and fast-growing businesses.
- Raul Garcia, International Animation & Film Director, character animator on modern classics such as Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, and Pocahontas.
- Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus at DDB, one of the world's largest and most creative advertising agency networks with 206 offices in 96 countries.
- Silvina Moschini, Co-Founder & President at TransparentBusiness.com, a platform designed to help clients increase freelancer productivity.
Passes to Advertising Week LATAM are now available here.